View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Have a found a reason why AC will fail, that ACists will agree wit

[ QUOTE ]

And neither is the situation you described Do you think women are more interested in sharing their men than men are in sharing their women?

[/ QUOTE ] Women are attracted to success and ambition. Men are only attracted to those things provided the women doesn't have more success or ambition then he does. So you would see men in a position to attract multiple women much more so then the other way around. I'm very surprised you are arguing against that.

[ QUOTE ]
Back to your original scenario... which makes more sense, a woman sharing a man who makes a $500k a year 5 ways or a woman having 5 men share her who each make $100k a year.

[/ QUOTE ] More often the way the OP suggests. To think other wise is percular. As we have all ready figured out it's not just economic reasons but a combination.

[ QUOTE ]
The entire purpose of monogamy was to enslave women and keep all the men happy being able to have their own personal slave. Such a wonderful system to support.

[/ QUOTE ]This is wrong on a lot of levels. For instance entire and thinking that men needed marriage to have a a slave. But I'll address it anyway. The purpose of enslaving women has nothing to do with my post.