View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

Oy, dbz, you're killing me.

Trust me, I have more experience in the friend zone than any man ever should and you're reading this whole thing incorrectly. The first thing you're missing is that because you've never reciprocated a single move this guy has made he is 100% dead certain that he is in the friend zone with you, not the other way around. Nonetheless he'll stick around in the forlorn hope that it might change. Second, guys who have no game and spend too much time in the friend zone get into this very strange and counterproductive mental state where they can only moon over one girl at a time because it feels like cheating to do otherwise. So even if he would have an interest in you he is unnecessarily fixated on someone else. But it's a really easy problem for you to fix. Which leads us to the last issue which is yours:

A shy guy musters up the courage to move 95% of the way there with a girl and she can't be bothered to get that 5% hurdle to be crossed. Then he becomes convinced he is friend-zoned and his attention moves elsewhere and then she somehow gets offended by it. This is because the friend-zone type guy believes attraction should be mutual and wants someone who will meet them somewhere in the middle for a relationship. The true baller and PUA will move for the close because in many cases that's what they are primarily looking for. Meanwhile many women are looking for the guy who will move the full 100% because the attention is fun and it's flattering and they don't have to do any of the work. Never mind that it will not necessarily get them the guy they claim to actually want.

You are describing a guy who is heterosexual and I have seen the alligator picture. Assuming the alligator picture is really you I can guarantee he's attracted. Thus the best course of action is (as noted above) the bold one of sticking your tongue down his throat. Move the last 5%, willya? I put the chances of rejection at roughly 0.298745983475%. And even if you do get rejected then you'll know and you'll move on. It's a no-lose situation.