View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:48 PM

Default Re: That\'s two in two days

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you think about Fabian's call w/ AJ no diamonds on a 4 to a flush board in his CR video at around 44:30?? I thought that villain was more likely to have KxQ[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] or KxJ[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] more often than he's turning a PP into a bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]
generally alot of decent aggro players bluff at 4 flush boards. Especially heads up, if some aggro guy bets like 3/4 pot when 4th flush card comes i usually snapcall with TPGK or better. Also he had like 1500(?) hands on him and several notes, i guess he had a good read. Plus hes playing pretty loose so villain assigns a wider range to him there on the river. correct me if im wrong on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think KQo and KJo need to be heavily discounted as I don't think a 21/15 or whatever he was coldcalls an UTG raise with those hands preflop. Also, if KxQd and KxJd are possible/likely on the river, so are KxQx and KxJx, which I think are about as likely to be bet as say 7x7x. Keep in mind he's likely putting us on an ace, so he needs to bluff with both a pair of sevens and a pair of kings.

I didn't have any reads on the guy though apart from his vpip and pfr and my general impression of that type of player.