View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: 50/100. Whats my line

Just for the basis of answering your hypothetical post,and being that the Villain just smooth called you pre-flop:

1.88 smooth call his raise(and and I would even say 50% chance of re-raise),then evaluate

2.AT re-raise to $4500+

3.QQ re-raise to $4500+

4.and IF you are attempting to outright bluff here [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]....there are a # of ways to acheive this, re-rasing his flop bet is one of them obviously...but making a play based on a specific read or tendency could be done on another street with more success vs. him folding right there.I like to have some sort of plan or situation to do this before attempted

Now obviously this is all based on the the fact that I assume you are frustrated by being blown off your C-bets by his raising them,with you folding on a consistant basis?

C-Betting has gotten SOOO overused in NLHE and until you start to take diff. lines,people are going to abuse YOU,until you take a stand or change that auto-default play everytime you open

Any decent villain will take you to the wood shed if you are just going to C-Bet/Fold on a regular basis

SF [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]