View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Proposed internet poker ban in MA

[ QUOTE ]
I apologize to all if anyone feels as though I have let them down, because I feel as though I was completely misrepresented.

[/ QUOTE ]

Randy, I applaud you for helping getting this important issue into the media and the largest Massachusetts newspaper no less.

I think Matt Viser did a pretty good job. Although what the Wire Act is based on court rulings could be more accurate, I think he layed everything else out very good (I am sure you helped him on the key issues and the framework even if you weren't quoted extentsively.

Overall the article was very supportive of our cause. The Barney Frank comment was fantastic.

This is a great article to forward to my casual poker playing friends in the state (err Commonwealth). Nice work, I don't know what you expected from a major newspaper, but this far exceeded my expectations. I think Matt Viser should be thanked for taking the time and effort to write about this issue. Better would be if Jeff Jacoby would take this on in an editorial.

Also maybe in the future, as part of a Mass. update by the PPA this link can be forwarded to it's Mass. residents.