View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
by your own admission, Grim Jr.:
[ QUOTE ]
when i reloaded you sat in and i played a few hands and left since i never intended to play a hand .

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. you [censored] tool. You sat w/ $80 at a 2-4 HU table, and I sat out b/c I don't care to gamble for 20 bbs. You understood this, and in turn upped your stack to 167.65 or something; all in an apparent attempt to lull me into a false sense of thinking that you were actually going to play poker.

You're idea of "playing a couple hands" was this: you raised hand 1, and I folded. Hand 2, I raised, and you 3-bet, I folded, and you immediately left. Its a gutless, angle-shooting, piece of [censored] thing to do. You never intended to actually play - you just wanted to steal a few, ever important dollars. And if you are going to post on 2+2 and expect to get help, people should know what you are all about.

And since you are playing "strictly 400nl HU", I'll be happy to whip the [censored] out of you any time you want.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf man if you want your $15 back just ask

i never intended to sit in even for stealing your bb (which i wouldn't do). i wasn't in the mood for poker and as i said sat only to [censored] with you since you always buyin short like a fish.

your bbs really don't mean anything to me. i 3bet you because i had AQ and i intended to get it all in on 40bbs. If you thought I was trying to own you you could have shoved.

as for hu for rollz, i would typically take that offer, but poker is about making money and that can be better done playing fish