View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 10:25 AM

Default Re: It\'s been a pleasure working with you all *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Will you respond to the question of whether this will apply to Greg Raymer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg is posting very little right at the moment. But when he has posted on this forum during the past few months, he has made it clear that he was a PPA board member.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

From speaking to Greg this week, doesn't he have positions and major interests in more than the PPA?

A number of us may serve on boards or serve as directors, agents, or representitives of any number of organizations. Which is really none of your business, unless we choose to make those affiliations known.

I feel I understand some of the issues here, beyond what has been posted or unposted to date.

But wasn't TE to some degree nominated to the Board in part because of his efforts that grew up here, but also becuase he was a valued member of this community.

You may not see it and TE hasn't said it, but to some degree TE while not an offical 2+2 LLC PPA member but about as close as you are going to get near term.

I really don't understand this move that in effect pushes him further from you rather than closer. Yes TE comes off many times as a PPA apologist, and his vaciliation between his "authority" as a PPA board member and his private individual musings is an issue, but even TE has stated he feels he represents 2+2 to the board not the PPA to 2+2.

Given that now the job of representing the PPA to this forum is now held by Bryan there really is little need for TE to defend the PPA as he has in the past. But as a State Rep he does have the same responsibilities as does Skall or anyone else who takes one of those positions to represent that State and be held accountible for the success or failure of those actions.

Work it out gentleman!

D$D