View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 08:33 AM

Default Re: It\'s been a pleasure working with you all

[ QUOTE ]
We know mason's attitude toward PPA is curious

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Everyone:

I want to address this a little more, and you'll soon see why even though I won't be specific and I'm a little bit uncomfortable doing this. But it needs to stated this one time so everyone has a better understanding where Two Plus Two is coming from whether you agree or not.

We share the same goal as the PPA and hope they are successful, but we have many issues concerning the PPA. Some of these have been discussed on this forum in detail, while others have only been discussed in private conversations between Two Plus Two and representatives of the PPA,

Our belief is that if these issues come out publicly, they have the potential to damage the cause. Now it just so happens that it is becoming known that these boards (at www.twoplustwo.com) are where it's at when it comes to all things poker, and a lot of people (and perhaps some organizations) are now reading them. So if I start listing things here, I could damage the PPA. In addition, we took down our attorney's statement from last year for precisely this reason (and at the request of a representative of the PPA).

Thus, our position is now neutral towards this organization. We hope the PPA is successful, and we also hope they will continue to make enough changes so that our position can be moved to positive.

Once it moves to positive, we will drop the requirement for identification of their board members and other certain officials that we designate. But until then, unless we change our decision, we will require identification on this board.

Best wishes,
Mason