View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 05:08 AM

Default Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't open up UTG. Open up on the button. Raise ATC. 2nd barrel a lot, value bet 2nd pair, bluff raise.

My 929 sample at 10 NL (35/33/5): 12 buy-ins up, 60ptBB/100. That is an hourly winrate of $32.41, or more than 3 buy-ins an hour 3 tabling. I think I am going to experiment a little bit more with this style and if I am still succesfull after 5K hands I am going to experiment at 20NL.

Another good thing is that your opponents go insane. I just stacked 3 people in 17 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
open up as in raise the hand not open my game up. guess i should have said raise. i take it your first lang not eng? not trying to be an ass if that how it sounds just think you mistook what i meant. i only play like a 21/18 game overall so i'm no lag by any stretch.

[/ QUOTE ]

English is indeed not my first language, but I did understand that you meant raising those hands UTG. What I meant to say is that I am starting to believe a lot of us still overestimate the importance of their cards. A lot of opponents at 10NL are so unobservant that they don't notice I play ATC from the button, but play tight everywhere else. This means I am getting an insane amount of action and am practically able to openshove my good hands OOP, because they think I am pushing them around OOP just as I am doing it IP. This is obviously not true. I only do insane things IP, because it's a lot cheaper there.

So the bottomline is: I think it may be easier to play J5o profitable on the button than playing T9s UTG.