View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: LC: 1k post, results from 0 to 1000 and from $4.40 to over $100k

[ QUOTE ]
I met Scott a couple years ago in RL and experienced all the bad beats and sick runs along with him. He's been [censored] over by way too many people (especially for rakeback on party too) and still maintains a positive outlook with reference to poker. I've learned a hell of a lot from him by exchanging hands with him, asking him what he thinks of specific plays. I cannot stress how valuable it is to discuss hands and outlooks on poker in a "heads-up" situation. Also being able to vent/rant about running [censored] is helpful too. Anyways, Scott your story is inspiring and I appreciate all the help you've given me over the last year or so.

Hope you're not still pissed off about all the time I cleaned you out in a 1/1 NL games at queen mary.

PS if you want coaching for higher limit sngs Scott is a great teacher so subscribing to stoxpoker is a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the kind words ... the worst night of 1/1 was my last night in Kingston before moving to TO, you owned me hard (even though we still disagree on what happened in that hand)