View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:00 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
I want more evidence to feel confident.

[/ QUOTE ]
Meh...I think we all would, but it's really not incumbent on FT to provide us with evidence. It's their obligation to provide OP with some sort of evidence and an opportunity to argue her side of it. If they can't do that, and they don't want her playing on their site, they should close down her account and return her money, IMO.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, what if there was no botting involved but instead just multiple accounts? I have heard that a ton of people get their wives to sign up to get RB, so if 1 person plays 2 accounts, won't the stats be real close? She did not tell me anything like this, I am just wondering based on the posts saying the accounts are the same person. Is multi accounting reason to confiscate 47K? If so they could probably confiscate half the $$ on the site, yes?

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe some of the accounts they are accusing her of having similar stats to are previously "convicted" bots, like BeatMe1. FT has never said this was about multi-accounting, I think it's pretty clear that botting is their charge.