View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: It\'s been a pleasure working with you all

[ QUOTE ]
rich,

you're in the political arena now. You need to develop thicker skin and plow forward. We know mason's attitude toward PPA is curious, but that doesn't mean it's in the best interest of you/PPA/legalization movement for you to get all offended, take your ball and go home.

Just do what mason asks, unless the PPA absolutely forbids you to, which they probably won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should repost my earlier reply to this. I thought I could delete the entire thread. I posted that I'm not offended or upset or anything. Rather, I can't really post my own, independent thoughts if I have to sign them "PPA Board Member". If I do that, my posts will have to reflect the PPA's positions. This is impossible for me, as I never represent the PPA here. Rather, I represent us to the PPA.

Imagine if Skallagrim had to start signing each and every post as "PPA NH State Director". Obviously he'd be posting differently, because his posts would imply that he was posting in that capacity.

I do wonder if Greg Raymer will have to post with his board postion next time he posts here, or if the other state directors will have to.