View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re: ******November Goals Thread******

wtfffff... so okay Im real drunk but since cwar isnt that guy i have played today who teh [censored] is crounder33 on stars???? Is it just crounder on 2p2 as well or what and why the [censored] did he recognize me and gavem e [censored] for sitting in on a 33$ game on stars which fill up in like 2.5 seconds anyway and didnt believe me the first time i said that i just didnt look at who was seated and then assumed it was cwar whereas i actually didnt know it was cwar cause i recognized the sn but didnt think it was cwar but assumed it was?! I know crounder33 from the forums and they talk that hes good but that he isnt but why the hell does heknow me and why does he give me [censored] for playing him even if he knows im posting on the forums cause i only post about 22s and 33s and 55s on the forums so im a fish anyway wtf i dont get it who is this guy i know that people say hes not that good but then again hes better than most. and its also wtf acuse i thought it was cwar and he was playing a 33 for a coaching vid but if it wasnt what was crounder33 doing in a 33 on stars ???

im lost