View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else LOL when James referred to Todd as a stewardess?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was funny. I think of Todd as Gollum. He's even built like act, and obvously acts like him.

1. Strategy - Either take James out or leave him alone, but DON'T wake him up by letting him see his name three times. James learned a lesson for free, and now will be on his toes, and it is highly unlikely he'll be defenceless again.

Keep in mind that it will take a minimum three week effort to get rid of James now, and I don't know if that is where to focus the attention. Historically, nobody has gone after the immuninty holder because you have to be certain of who has the 2nd most votes, and that would take a plan that would exclude James and at least one other person (the person with the 2nd # of votes). Pretty tough to pull off when you are just trying to save you own ass at this point.

James need to mope a bit now on how he doesn't trust a couple of people and won't be caught again. This should cause the group to look inward for the next person, and James (if he dare) may get away with not playing the idol again next week. He'll have to feel things out.

2. Gollum - What in the heck is Todd (Gollum) doing trying to rally to get James out ? If it gets down to the final 4 and James still has two idols, and he can only use 1, the he would surely give the other to Todd based on their joint effort to find them. In fact, you can bet that they have had that conversation about how Todd can be protected while James holds both idols.

3. James - is way smarter than most of us think. We have seen a couple of glimpses, but he is no mental lightweight, and this will become more evident as the show moves on (and afterwards).

4. Lunch Lady - James needs to give lunch lady a "trust me" talk and bring her under his wing. He can convince her that he thought she was in the loop, but he was blindsided as well.

PS. Courtney is a poster child for world hunger. That must have been really tough balancing her 30pound upper body on that barrel..lol.

Later folks