View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: ***yankees official offseason thread*****

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kennedy + Cano + Melky + Some good prospect I don't know about...how short of cabrera is that

EDIT- forgot cano sry kyleb

so ya how short is that? I would do that... cano is close to replaceable... and melky is easily replaced and improved upon

[/ QUOTE ]

This would easily be one of the dumbest trades of all time if it ever happened

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be an ass... just explain why you think so... no reason to discourage throwing around ideas

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that your asking me to explain why is nuts.
This is the kind of thinking that [censored] the yankees for the past 5-6 years. Lets trade 5 of our up and coming players for 1 really good player.

The same goes for the morons who want to trade for Santana with something like Hughes + Melky + Tabata + misc. etc

[/ QUOTE ]

I said 4 players melky (meh) cano+kennedy and some other prospect... Miguel Cabrera is Young himself... They would be better right away, and better in the long run.... if i was saying hughes or joba I would agree with you, but i'm not

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes lets trade one of the best players on our team and a future star and all we'll be leaving is a massive hole at 2nd base.

Oh and while we are at it lets thrown in Melky and why not one of our future starting pitchers for next year and beyond...hmm lets toss in Sanchez to..who needs him.

Blah blah blah...why don't we just trade all of our prospects and young players on the team for 2 or 3 studs like Cabrera, Santana, etc