View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

I thought JRB played a terrible game and did an injustice to all poker players around the world. As much as he thought he was in the game he never really had the social skills to form any strong alliances. He was pretty much unpleasant to be around and would eventually find himself voted off.

If the producers wanted a poker player, they should've made a pitch for Daniel Negreanu. Daniel is a HUGE survivors fan, I would've loved to see him in there scheming LOL. He would've been great for the show.

The next week's show should be intriguing. If you really think about it, by voting off JR, Todd's alliance with James and Amanda could be in serious trouble. The fact that they left Denise in the dark could play out huge. Frosti could go back to his old tribe with PG and Eric, if they can pull Denise and possibly Courtney over. Denise has no reason now to stay with her old tribe of Todd, Amanda, and James. Courtney could care less about these 3 either.

If I was Frosti, I would definately make this power play and put himself in a good position. Either way, he's in a pretty good spot. I can't see him staying with Todd/James/Amanda for too long if he wants to win the game.