View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]

if you want to play we can work something out, if not, that's fine. i can't really bitch about your play when i played a hand terribly, but i definitely think i saw a few major leaks, and the multi-accounting was just a jab at how mtt's seem to be filled with cheating, idk anything about you specifically.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, my goal in cash games isn't to play winning regulars hu for a ton of hands. I am sure I have leaks, perhaps alot of them - I honestly was semi-intoxicated at the time and had been playign since 8e the day before (2p2er Nath was at my house at the time) - so I was definetly not thinking clearly and playing overagro. At the same time, even sober I am constantly adjusting/readjusting to players and do wierd [censored]/play wierd lines a small percent of the time if I know I'm going to be playing someone for a while - making assumptions about my overall play based on a couple of hands is probably not the smartest idea. Right now I'm experimenting with my 2 barrel/3 barrel frequencies and c/ring etc on certain boards so yea, occasionally I'm going to do things that aren't optimal. If I get out of line its usually on the aggressive side not bad calls...

Oh, and my 3 barrel bluff off 300bbs on A high board w/ no scare cards frequency isnt high enough to make a top pair call very profitable snipes ;-).