View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Latest AP press release

I can not understand your point Nat?

If Scott Tom is still owner then the Press Releases must meet his approval. The information to which you are accorded access must meet his approval. The "auditors" being hired must meet his approval.

Do you have direct evidence that Scott Tom has absolutely NO control over any of these issues. I don't see how you could make that finding and without that assurance is there any way to ever believe that ABSOLUTE POKER and ULTIMATE BET are anything but a scam.

I haven't read your report yet so maybe that will have some answers for me but the statement you make here seems to present an impossible paradox.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Nat, what are your thoughts on whether Scott Tom is still associated with AP, considering that AP only mentioned that one "known perpetrator" was terminated in their latest release?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be talking about this as extensively as possible. But the general summary is that I think he retains his ownership interest and is probably at least more removed than before from operational control.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this not the most ridiculous thing ever? How can you support them on any level if this is the case? WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]
My main interest is seeing a fair game and open company going forward. I've basically realized that companies can't just boot owners, but hopefully he will not have any operational control at any point. I don't really have a problem with it if he sits in Panama and collects checks though, especially because there's nothing I can do about that.

[/ QUOTE ]