View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Bringing alcohol home

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP, if you dont know someone who has a connection to alcohol at home I doubt you have enough friends to constitute throwing a party.

If you have no friends and just want to get drunk by yourself while you play Mario Party just say so.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is mean, but, it does add up.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh not really. just cause you threw parties with alcohol before doesn't mean you have connections to alcohol all over the place.

and for what its worth, i have connections, but they include a highschool dropout who lives with his mom while working at garden ridge who was also f'ed up on x three nights in a row last time i asked him to buy for me and a girl with the worst fake id that would only be accepted in terrible overpriced stores. but its a bit easier to say i have no connections dont ya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

These seem like the connections any 18 yr old has... I always thought it was funny that I could find weed easier than alcohol when I was 17-19.

[/ QUOTE ]
as someone in this age group i could call 10 people and get weed withing 30 minutes from every one of them but i could call 50 people and maybe not get booze from any of them