View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Proposed internet poker ban in MA/Jim Braude

Sobefuddled;

First, let me sincerely apologize for not responding to you straight away. Somehow, I missed your post until someone pointed it out to me. I certainly don't want you to think that I was, in anyway, ignoring you. Please accept my humblest apology.

In reponse to your email to Dan Rea, I have also emailed Dan Rea with a few talking points, etc... I have sent you a PM with my home phone number because I would like to talk to you personally if that would be ok. If you prefer, you can PM me your phone # and I can call you. Again, I am so sorry for the lack of acknowledgement. Don't think for even a second that I (we) don't appreciate the efforts you have put forth.

Also, on a slightly different note, I gave an interview to Matt (Leyser?I think that's his last name...)from the Boston Globe. He is writing a piece on our plight and he is going to write the story up in a very favorable light for us. We spoke for about 20 minutes and I used many of the points made on this very forum from all of you as the basis of our position.

I'll update this again tomorrow.

All In,

Randy C~
MA PPA Rep