View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Mohegan Sun Electronic Tables??

[ QUOTE ]
I guess my point is that I assume there are others like me who might support Mohegan's room as long as it's not grossly worse than Foxwoods.

[/ QUOTE ]

The eTable poker experience can be about as good or even better than a game with a flesh and blood dealer or much worse. A lot will depend on how well they implement and manage the eTable room.

You will like the increase in speed and find the social element can be almost as good as a regular table. But if they want to rake per average hand just as much as Foxwoods Mohegan customers will have a good reason to complain. The eTables are significantly faster and Mohegan should be able to make up for a smaller rake with increased hands per hour and eventually reduced staffing costs. The eTable/Mohegan staff repeating the mantra "Think of the money you save on dealer tips!" really doesn't cut it, or at least it didn't at Hollywood Park where the complete drop on flop was $4 +$1 for a $1/$2 blind NL game with a $40-$100 spread buyin.

For further reference I used the 2+2 Search function keying on the word "+disingenuous" and my user name to find this old thread regarding the "implementation" at Hollywood Park.

~ Rick