View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

Ok snipes, my girlfriend is in town until sunday but I'd be willing to play you 3-4 hours a day on 2 tables starting monday... I won't do more than 2 tables of hu at a time, I am not experienced enough at deepstacked hu to play more. Bah, I've been averaging 80-100k a month in mtts, why am I getting in a break even, dickswinging sidebet? Ego, obv... Also, I like competition and think I'm a little better at hu than you think I am - I troll this forum alot and know your game a little better than you know mine. We should do some sort of 2+2 location change for the loser but I'm not creative or awake enough to come up with anything insulting enough. As far as a sidebet goes, we can do an escrow to someone we both trust - do you know daut99, mig.com, thorladen, menlo, or nazgul? I'm sure we can find someone we both are friendly with. I'd put max 10k on it since I doubt I realistically have a huge edge if any.

Jeff, I wasn't really talking to you in my original post and regret mentioning you since you were not rude in the first place. However, I don't appreciate the shot at my integrity and actually consider that more insulting than jsnipes crying in the first place - I've been around for a while and I'd like to think my word is good in the poker community. I would never do anything shady like let someone else play.