View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:47 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

I just need to vent about epassporte...if anyone has had the same experience, please give me some advice!

I opened an account last month. Everything was running smoothly; I verified a credit card and a bank account with ease. With these two options verified, I was immediately qualified to increase my limits of sending out money. Once I put the request in, they replied telling me that my account had been put on hold (no reason indicated).

In order to lift the hold, I had to send in required documents proving my identity. So I faxed it to them. The next day I followed up and dealt with a quite incompetent representative who told me to wait 48 hours. So I waited the necessary time and called again. The representative took down all the information to document my fax, and said they would email me the status of my verification.

I still haven't heard from them, and I'd really like to put some money into my accounts. Any thoughts? Any similar experiences?

By the way, epassporte is the preferred method of paying for adult entertainment. Did you guys know that?