View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Re: My roommate can be a POS sometimes!

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you really dislike your roomates. Do you think you will be friends with them after you graduate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be friends with the one. We were in the military together, 2 deployments, lived together now for 2.5 years. We have a long history, it's like a love/hate relationship that you can never get over. Him and I are talking about getting a place together in Pittsburgh next fall.

The other roommate, I probably won't ever talk to him again. He's from around the same area I grew up in, but he is a little too immature for me. He doesn't think on the same level of me, he doesn't like sports (except for hockey which he only started liking last month when we started watching it.) He asked us one day, "are they skating on ice or wax?" I had to leave the room just so I wouldn't laugh in front of him. I like him and all, but I can only put up with him for so long. He's not roommate material for me. He also has 2.5 years of school left, whereas my other roommate only has 1 year left and may commute that last semester if we move to Pittsburgh.

It's not so much that I dislike them as I can't stand how irresponsible they are.