View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Re: My roommate can be a POS sometimes!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my roommate likes to take these massive toilet exploding [censored].. then not flush the toilet. What kind of recourse do I have here?

[/ QUOTE ]

When my roommates make a mess, I try to make even more of a mess to make a point. Yeah, I'm probably a dick, but whatever, it makes me feel good. Last month the dishes in our sink sat there for 2 weeks and nobody would clean them. And I used to do the dishes just about everyday. My other roommate does the dishes like never. So to be a dick, I took the dishes from one side and piled them on the dishes of the otherside. I took the drain cover that had food in it, and I slammed it down on one of the plates so that the old, wet food would go all over the dirty dishes, I took some beer bottles and cans and put them into the sink, and then took an old pizza box that I had moved 2 TIMES! to try and get someone to take the trash out, and wedged it in between the dishes and the faucet, which was obvious.

The pizza box ended up getting thrown out, the beer cans never moved, and the dishes still didn't get cleaned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm I wonder why you get stuck w/ POS roommates? He's prolly in OOT right now making a thread about HIS POS roommate.