View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:32 PM

Default Re: My roommate can be a POS sometimes!

[ QUOTE ]
ItalianFX,

I was driving to work this morning and I noticed a ton of Mercedes/other rich people cars have "I support the 11-99 foundation". Apparently the 11-99 foundation is some CHP organization people donate to to get these license plates. My question is, when you pull someone over and they have a license plate frame or bumper sticker saying something like "i support my local police department" how much less likely are they to get ticketed than your average driver? thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know how to answer that because I never pulled someone over and ran into that situation. While I can't speak for the others, if you are considering buying one for that very reason, I can't see why it wouldn't be of benefit as it could make the difference between getting a ticket and not getting a ticket.

I'm sitting here trying to think about what I would do if I did run into something like that, and I really have no idea. I probably let more people go than I cite, so odds are that I would let them go, but that is only speaking for me personally.