View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:24 AM

Default Re: sorry every day i play poker i want to post a ton of hands

Played a live session last night (4/8). Lost 17.5 bets. Can you guys comment on these two hands:

folded to Hijack (laggy, tricky, bad calling station/maniac) who open lims, Button raises (overly aggro lagtag with post-flop leaks) , I 3bet from SB with TT, both call.

Flop is K-J-7 rainbow. This game is no foldem-holdem and I have no idea where I'm at so I check (bad move?), HJ checks, Btn bets, I call 'cause f-him and I know he'll often bet with nothing if checked to in this spot, HJ calls (he'll basically call any 2 in this spot).

Turn is a 9, giving me a double-gutter. I check, HJ checks, Btn bets, I call, HJ calls.

River is a brick, I check, HJ checks, Btn bets, I fold. I hate this spot, but I just think it's too likely that either of them has a K or a J. The main problem is that Btn isn't the type to valuebet thinly, so I should probably discount a J from his hand.

--------------------

2-7 triple draw. UTG raises (TAG), 2 folds, SB calls (bad tricky HJ from before), I call from the BB with some junk (I can't remember but it was def. a loose-bad call but lol, it's live and it's late so I'll gamble)

UTG discards 1, SB discards 4, I discard 4, lol. Checked to UTG who bets and we both call.

UTG discards 1, Btn discards 2, I discard 2 and get 2-4-5-6-7!

SB checks, I donk, UTG raises, SB 3-bets (he loves to check/raise and will probably do so with a wide range), I have no idea what to do so I just call (UTG is pretty tight so his raise plus the maniacs 3bet is scaring me right now), UTG calls.

We all stand pat.

SB bets, I call, UTG call. SB has 8-5, UTG has a worse 8, I win.