View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:09 AM

Default Re: aliens will not be friendly

[ QUOTE ]
To assume they will not be friendly is just as dumb as assuming they will be friendly. It all depends on how they think and interact with each other and we have no way of knowing any of that.

That said, unless there are very few planets as hospitable to life as ours is (which I highly doubt) and the Aliens need to establish a new home world, I can't imagine why they would bother attacking or enslaving us. They're already capable of intergalactic travel, what does Earth have to offer them?

Also, why do you assume the aliens would be entirely cold blooded emotionless individuals? I'd imagine any race of beings would have to develop a sense of "humanity" in order to survive and live peacefully amongst each other. Otherwise they would just constantly war with each other.

[/ QUOTE ]
If we ever encounter "aliens," it will just be AI robot [censored]. And they will either ignore us while consuming our planet for resources to make a Dyson Sphere around the Sun, or if we are lucky they let our civilization live in order to create our own AI, at which point the robots destroy us. We lose either way.

Also lol, if we actually encountered a biological alien race, that would mean that they have incredibly advanced technology including faster than light space travel, so why would they possibly want inefficient biological slaves? Its equivalent to us making slaves out of gorillas.

Edit: Actually why don't we have gorilla slaves, that would be incredibly awesome.

Edit 2: ban racism ldo