View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Supersystem 1 vs Supersystem 2

Gonzo,

I certainly get the feeling I've walked into your home uninvited Gonzo. Is my participation unwelcome sir? Are you asking me to go or just to shut up and read like 95% of every forum surfer?

I think the first six works are high quality works and certainly digestable by anybody looking who's newish to poker. It's not for you. Obviously your foundations are built solidly already. Your expert play is far beyond what any of these books could ever hope to enhance. I'm quite impressed with your far reaching knowledge on all aspects of poker. The depth at which you consider all things is breathtaking to me. Seriously.

I don't remember ever making any sweeping negative characterizations about your posts Gonzo. What is it about me that is bringing the venom out in you? I'm concerned, I don't like bringing that out of my fellow man.

I surf the forum once a day and post once or twice hoping to get some type of intelligent or interesting responces. Working the forumns isn't a living for me. I've no teritory to protect. No weak ego that needs constant uplifting. I hear you barking...................

It's no wonder that only a very small percentage of site surfers ever participate. I wonder what interesting ideas or thoughtful responces we all miss out on because some people just won't bother if they have to live with the critisizm? By the way, I've not gone out of my way to look up all your posts Gonzo. I'm honored. It a high compliment you pay me actually.

If one can't find a few critics it's because his words/actions are without meaning. Because he does nothing.

Peace
Dave