View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 07:31 AM

Default Re: KKK on 4-flush board

[ QUOTE ]
You have never seen anyone fold on a four flush broad after a raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I have seen people b/f on a 4 flush board.

[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever been in a four flush broad and nobody made the hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Many times.

[ QUOTE ]
Does this happen more then 1 time in 13?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do people bet fold the river on a four flush board more than 1-13 ? I honestly dont know for mutliway, h/u sure they do. However in this hand we are not heads up.

River, the pre flop aggressor leads out. He didnt like his hand vs 4 villains on the turn, he is not worried about a flush raising him ?? He gets called in one spot, action is now on us with one to act behind....

I really dont see a raise folding out a flush.

UTG+1 raised pre flop, b/c flop, c turn, bet river. Granted we cant give him credit for the flush.

The players I am worried about, are the cold callers, MP cold called 2 pre flop, SB called 2.5, BB called 2.

Multiple players then call 2 bets on a monotone board, they are all peeling with overcards or underpairs ?

Turn, 4th flush hits and it is checked around. How many times do we see people going for the c/r here in a multiway pot ?

[ QUOTE ]
I did this exact play with top two pair and got the small flush to fold and the caller had smaller two pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

A player so bad he is calling with two small pair is never folding a flush either, I think this is the standard of player more typical in sshe than ones who can ass baby flushes.

At any rate the best non club hand needs to call one bet here with 13.5 to 1 odds.

[/ QUOTE ]