View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:11 AM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
dids i like how you try to turn this into you just being the voice of reason and stating the obvious. i distinctly remember a thread where you went after gobboboy for being fat in the most vitriolic way. after being a complete prick and acting like you were superior in any way, you later gave the excuse that you were just doing it for his own good or some crap.

the sad, pathetic fact is that you just don't run that great in real life, so when you see weakness on the internet you pounce, because it makes you feel better. everyone knew you were fat before, and then everyone knew you lost a lot of weight because you basically spammed the forums with your disgusting uncovered body. therefore, now you can make fun of fat people too! yay! i see you do it time and again. one day you will lose your virginity and then it'll be open season for you to go after some more targets to make yourself feel superior.

now go ahead and call me a simpleton, or make the classic "you pretty much proved my point there" copout, or make some other unobjective observation, o apparently objective great dids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you used to be a fat 1/2 NL player?