View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: AP infinity plus one - New AP Statement

Oh man around the horn here, Roger calls me asks me what is up? I say if you don't pay me back via poker account then I will be forced to not pay you via credit back. He calls me a sore loser swears I wasn't involved with the cheaters or I would have my money back already. He says "that is your credit, I can teach you how to play cards I have family in Virginia." I informed him I never have lived in "Virginia" I live in West Virginia you dumbass. Lolol Anyways I called both credit cards after Roger said I was a sore loser that I lost fair, I have to sign 5 pieces of paper, then they are both going to mail absolute poker the notice they aren't getting their money. The lady at the credit card fraud department said they would not bother to write them back and therefore I would not owe any money, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) There is some justice here for anyone who owes about $1000 because of this garage. I am clean as a whistle, my loss here now is the cell phone minutes that my dad warned me of earler. So you dirty Costa Rican's can go to Jolly Pirate Donuts and take a 2 hour [censored] for all I care.