View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Nat on holdem radio last night

I heard something very disturbing last night on holdem radio last night. Nat was doing a 40 minute interview and towards the end he said he knows of other poker sites where the exact same kind of internal cheating and theft is going on using hole card information and superuser accounts. Hearing this got me fired up, but then I heard even worse news from Nat. He said although he knows what sites are doing this, he refuses to tell anyone which ones are doing it, leaving hundreds, if not thousands of people in the dark to this extremely important information.
I thought all night about this and it really bothered me. How can someone with this kind of information responsibly just keep it hidden, while honest poker players are being ripped off as you read this now.

He then went on to discuss his possible book and movie deals he is working on concerning the scandle, saying it was important to him that people need to think this was just an isolated incident, and not an issue that will continue to plague the industry. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Why the coverup?? These companies that are ripping us off need to be exposed and put out of business as soon as possible.

Also Nat said he is against U.S. government regulation, because basically it would just boil down to a bunch of paperwork for the people governing it, and he doesn't feel this would benefit the industry in the long run.

WTF??