View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ photoshops.

Also, re: harsh interviews. Honestly it was all blown out of proportion, since most of the interviews that you'll read had nothing regarding what people say I said and only one or two would have me saying anything bad whatsoever. The worst thing I said was "most tv pros suck and aren't even winning players." People have taken that and told other people about it and honestly I doubt 80% of the people who say [censored] about me for it have even read it for themselves. I challenge you to find one.

Combined with the Bluff scandal that occurred in their Aussie Millions issue (they basically called me ugly), it seems like I don't attract the good kind of journalism and it's kind of pathetic that it's true just because I'm a fatass.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. Why people give you so much [censored] because of your looks and your weight. You are a poker player and obviously a very good one, you are not in the modeling business.

[censored] the haters. Damn, I would exchange my good looks for your abillity to play poker any day.