Thread: The Rivalry
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: The Rivalry

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who thinks that OSU and Michigan have it much easier b/c they're in the Big Ten? (I'm talking about now, don't bring history into this.) If they were in the SEC or Pac-10, they'd get annihilated and their rivalry would basically be that of Vandy vs Ole Miss. There, I said it.

[/ QUOTE ]

most overplayed, retarded argument ever.

big 10 is essentially .500 against the SEC in recent years, including 2-1 in bowl games last year (where your "depth" is supposed to shine).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thing is, if its OSU and Michigan vs the top teams of SEC and Pac-10, I'd think that the latter would win >60% of the matches imo. I mean Michigan is basically crap anyways and I would take Florida vs them any day of the week and twice on Sundays. OSU might put up a challenge but who knows based on the schedule they've played. This is all assuming an even playing field ofcourse.

BTW, I was specifically talking about OSU and Michigan so if you look at their records alone their 0-2. And correct me if I'm wrong but Penn State won against Tenn I believe, so 1-2. I don't remember the other Big 10 teams that played and frankly it doesn't even matter.