View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 01:48 PM

Default Re: Ever Been Threatened in a Card Room?

Yes...
I was sitting to the left of this really drunk maniac (raise ATC all the time). I had KK in one hand, he raise pf and I re-raised, he capped. We were heads up. We capped until the river which paired the board with a 2nd 2. He turns over 32o. I say to myself (too loud though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) that I would have played it the same way it the same hand came up again. He didn't like that. Oops. He is saying all kinds of strange things that no one understands. The table gets on him a bit, but nothing big. The floor comes over and tells him that people are complaining. He is the big fish at the table and I don't want him to leave. He has paid off big for me already and I'm sure he will again so I tell the floor the "he's ok." About 15 min later someone says something about a hand (I don't remember what, but nothing insulting). The maniac says, "If you fuuk me I'll fuuk you back." He repeats this a few times. I say to no one in particular, "At least he'll reciprocate." Bad move. He stands up and grabs an empty beer bottle and raises it a little. He is looking at the table to see if he can break it. It's padded so he raises it a little more as if to hit me with it. I am much bigger than this guy, but he is drunk and has a weapon, plus I don't want to fight anyone. I calmly tell him that it was only a joke and we are all just trying to have a good time. When the floor arrives with security he pretends that he picked up the wrong bottle and says that he was looking for his full beer to drink. That got the adrenaline flowing.