View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:12 AM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
"I also can't wait for the day Jimmy gets to rub Howard's face in this. "

Sometimes, no matter what hurt has been inflicted upon us, it takes a better and stronger man to forgive and forget. This is one of those times that it is better to forgive H.L. for the derogatory comments.

In fact, if this happened to me, I would follow up an additional e-mail to Howard and tell him that I realize now, he did not intend for these negative words to get back to me and cause me pain, and I forgive you.

Jimmy, believe me you will feel better, and only good things can happen after this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This, by far, is the best and most insightful advice you can take away from this whole situation. You don't want something as petty as this to cloud your judgment or play in the Aussie or in any other tournament. And you definitely don't want to let 'how you're going to get back at HL' consume another moment of your life. Send him an email, laugh it off and move on.

On a more personal note, I used to weigh 320#. I'm talking about huge; snackfood in my rolls huge. I changed my eating and started walking 30 min, then 45, then an hour then ran for 15 and walked 45, rinse, repeat, and in a year I lost 80#. I kept it up and now am under 200#. Do this or something like it. Get a treadmill and do it 18-tabling if you want. You're a nice, "weird" kid and you have lots of friends, obv. It would be amazing if the next graph you post here is the one that shows how much weight you've lost in the last x months. Good luck.