View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:00 AM

Default I turn a double gutter vs a fish, bluff raise?

Sorry no hh to convert from, im sick in bed, using the laptop. This hand happened earlier today and I was just thinking about it so Ill post it from memory.

Villain is fishy and weird, goes from usual passive station to crazy spewy - earlier in this session he minraised a tag with KQ on a T high flop, no draw, and called a shove with about a 65bb stack. Ive been fairly tight and solid on this table and he hasnt done anything crazy in pots with me so far.

$250 effective stacks.

I open 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in CO $7. Folds to villain (BB) who minraises to $12. I call.

Flop ($24) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

BB bets $10, I call.

Turn ($44) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB bets $12, I...

I called the flop bc hey we have a gutshot and bd hearts, intending to float because it was a weird small bet. So on the turn do I take the sweet odds that he is giving me or do I raise that [censored] up? I havent seen his min3betting range at showdown but hes been doing it often enough that I can reasonably expect his range is a little wider than premium hands.