View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:38 AM

Default JJ on a dangerous board.

Hi, this is my first post on these forums, and I was hoping I could get peoples opinions on this hand. As I've only just registered I am not overly familiar with etiquette etc, so if I've missed anything important out of my post, apologies in advance!

So to the hand, this happened last night to me, the villain had only just come to the table, so I didn't really know anything about him, I think this maybe was the third hand he was involved in, but the other two he had played quite aggresively.

The things I don't like about the way I played this hand are, firstly raising to 0.5 pf, this was actually a mistake and i meant to raise to 0.4 but I my mouse was playing up and I was going to run out of time.

On the flop my bet was ok I think, and I was expecting a call from someone who had a club and then I could put him all on the turn if a 4th club didnt come. Instead he minraised, should I fold to this bet?:

Party Poker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 10 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $7.75
UTG+1: $2.03
Hero (): $11.28
MP2: $2.75
MP3: $4.24
: $2.10
CO: $3.34
BTN: $1.64
SB: $1.80
BB: $7.72

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero ()
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.50</font>, folds, MP3 calls $0.50, 5 folds

Flop: ($1.15) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1</font>, MP3<font color="red"> raises to $2</font>, Hero?