View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Re: TRANDFER

Hello Cameron, Thank you for your email, I appreciate your honesty regarding your views on the chat as we value all feedback from our customers. I am sorry that you feel the way you do about the chat policies that we enforce. Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. We take chat abuse seriously and do not tolerate infringements of our rules.

Although there is a lot of debate regarding the ambiguity of the asterisks (****) in the chat, there is definitely one rule that we do lay down, and that is concerning the ambiguity itself.

ie. i think that is ************

is ambiguous, and without pushing your imagination, you would not normally know what I intended with that statement.

However, if I were to say, ie. ****ing ****offs mother****ers! y

ou would not have to stretch your imagination too far. This is the line that we draw, the fact that the asterisks are there to clear the ambiguity. If you feel players are not obeying any of our chat policies, then you are more than welcome to email us and we will deal with them accordingly. Note that our chat warnings and revocations are distributed fairly and without bias or prejudice. If we can be of further assistance, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Best regards,

Owen

PokerStars Support Team