View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 05:41 AM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
you guys don't get it. i just ran really hot. fgator's has the same [censored] going on in his graph. the more i play the less money im going to make etc. eventually i'll be counting profit via fpps etc.

it's all statistics, fluctuations and variations that confuse you into thinking ur a winning player

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean this very sincerely. There is a reason I only pay attention to my years long hourly rate average. It's cause it's the only one that holds up. Even when I'm a golden god making a gizzilain dollers in a month, I know by years end it will be $50ish/hour.

Thats fine though. I'm 40 yo and $50/hour is probably double the best I ever did at a "real" job working for someone else. I'm playing a [censored] game, in my sweats, unshaven, unshowered half the time, and making enough to support my whole family. If I can keep that going, thats a nice outcome.

For the vast majority of those of us that can make money at poker, we will never get "rich" from it. I wish it was different sometimes, but it is what it is, and I'm ok with it.

Steve