View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 04:50 AM

Default Re: WSOP winner arrested (not Jerry Yang, jesus wouldn\'t let that happ

[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot who obviousely lost at poker so since you suck you feel like it is all luck, yet thousands of people earn a living playing the game you obviously do not understand. And yes the same people win year after year because the luck factor only goes so far, and you sir obviousely quit when the luck ran out and your true skill was realized.

So now you troll the website you probably ignored the advice on when you were playing enciting people with ridiculous statements like you made that mathemeticians and scientists agree that poker=blackjack=roulette=lottery. mOst of the pros earning a living are mathematical thinkers and realize a poker tournament is one long math problem. They did not teach that in remedial math your third freshman year in high school. How did it feel to be the only eighth grader old enough to drive to school?

Over hundreds of thousands of hands the luck factor all but disappears and all that is left is skill. You should not have quit before you learned the game.

You come off kind of like my mother in law. Dumb as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, it is *obviously* (not obviousely).

Second, of course people make money playing poker, just like people make money playing blackjack or roulette. Just because some people like Jerry Yang and Jamie Gold have been blessed with card abilities beyond those that seem capable by a human doesn't mean we can all aspire to be like them.
For example, can you play basketball like Michael Jordan? I would bet not. Poker is a losing proposition where only a very select few make money out of it.

Think of it another way. You wouldn't kill people to make money, correct? Hitler killed thousands and thousands of Jewish people during the Holocaust, and became one of the richest and most powerful people in the world. Does this mean that genocide is a good way to make money? I think we can both agree that it is not.

I learned right from wrong and you should to. I have given you the facts, and that is all I can do.

God Bless.