View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 01:59 AM

Default Re: PStars Grabber (New AHK script)

I have some problems using the script. With the first version on page 1 of this thread it scanned all previously scanned hands again and again but despite of that it worked fine.

The latest version where it is supposed to remember the last scanned hand only works one time when I start the script and doesn't work anymore when it is supposed to scan next time (default: every 10 minutes). Well actually it does "scan". I can see it in every window I open that it is scanning because when I click on any icon in another window it is starting to "scan" downwards to the last icon but unfortunately not in the IHH window. When the script is supposed to run again it opens the IHH window and the table selection is changed from all tables to one specific table. And when I open the table selection I can see the script "scanning" because I can not select another table because it is scanning the table selection.

I hope you know what I mean. Sorry for my poor English. I don't know how to explain it better.

Anyone else with this problem or a solution how to fix it?