View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Ever Been Threatened in a Card Room?

[ QUOTE ]
The last time I got into an actual fight I was in the 9th grade. The next day the kid I had fought with brought a gun to school. No he didn't bring it to shoot me, our fight was over and we moved on, but I got to thinking about what would have happened if he had the gun with him one day earlier,

Since that time i resolved to fight only if I was willing to kill or be killed. Since that time I haven't found anything inportant enough to fight about under those terms.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly! And one day wiper will agree to step outside with someone like Jimbo who's packing, but who unlike Jimbo won't simply violate Rule #1 of concealed carry by showing it... he'll use it and that'll be that.

Funny thing about modern society. We don't have to physically fight to be first to pull a piece of meat off the carcass. And funny thing about modern society is it's not just fists and rocks now, it's weapons that kill from afar and which do a good job of removing size bias from the equation. Alas, a few Cro-magnons still operate in modern society.