View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:05 PM

Default Re: Absolute Does Not Respond to Two Plus Two’s Fraud Investigation O

As a player on absolute I found myself very interested in the situation. I lurked alot and have only just registered to maybe, some day contribute something. However, I think while Mason's representing himself and his site creates a tiny rift between individuals and even other contributers because they felt like a tight community, Mason has to make sure legal requirements are met.

I wasn't sure of who the key people were but since "Nat" seems to be the discoverer I'd say Nat was the force behind why everything came together. Or "Nat et al", seeing as the only thing which actually matters is the content produced, the intelligence used to present it, and the sinew to maintain course and direction. I remember everyone flaming and calling it a conspiracy, for months. The individuals put their reputations on the line in pursuit of discovery and what they believed was right. 2+2 forums now want to put their reputation on the line to do an investigation. I liked the suggestion that Nat did an independent enquiry while Masons' lawyers did their 2+2 official investigation. Seems like something you could support or discuss Mason.

It's my opinion this forum is really incredible due to the people who use it. The person operating it seems great and has good intentions. Its clearly a combination of factors where a good community, good site, and dedication from astute, intelligent individuals uncovered cheating. This leaves me to think the only problem that can be found is in people not liking how they could percieve certain wording by Mason. You can't be perfect all of the time, that's variance right?

I forgot to mention. Why would anyone trust the gaming certificate from that nakawhatever company. Didn't they already have one from them while they had cheating?
Shouldn't AP's slogan be "Continueing to be the most cunning with biggest promotions"? I got a phone call from them telling me I'm a special customer and I have great promotions. They are nice bonuses, but I don't think I'd take the promotions over trust anymore.