View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: This Season of SNL

Nothing wrong with that. It's your honest opinion. But in regards to the lack of subtlety there...that was a re-curring skit of her back when she was on the show and she'd always pull her tight pants up showing off her cameltoe but her character would never really acknowledge it. It was just funny to see her pull up so high.

Then she hosted last year and that is where that skit came from. She came back and hosted and did that skit again, only this time she hit the crowd with her whole cameltoe spiel. I thought it was awesome that she just came out over the top after years of layoff and really point out her cameltoe.

ANyway, yeah you probably just don't like her. I have that with Fey and Poehler. I don't "get" Poehler. She and I just don't click.

But Dratch, Oteri, Gasteyer, and Shannon were all awesome imo. Many of the women were ranked near the very bottom of my list though, as most of them just couldn't hack it with the guys. imo. Finesse Mitchell was by far the worst guy, though. Truly terrible.