View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: 0.5-1 full house hand.....3bet turn or call

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know I like checkraising better. If I bet he could just fold AJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since opponent limped in, I tend to not give him credit for such a good hand as AJ. In fact, after the flop we flop such a monster that we want to extract value. We can't expect a hand like 98s or KJ to bet it for us. You lost some value there. Hands like PP or even some Ax values call you down and Qx (x = good kicker) raises you -> more value.

[ QUOTE ]

With a checkraise he might bet and call a checkraise, then he maybe get's an ace or a draw etc. So then you make more value.

[/ QUOTE ]

and then again, he might not bet at all. Which he did here.

[ QUOTE ]

If he checks behind doesn't matter I just bet and he probably would call down with that same AJ thinkin I'm bluffing. But that are just my thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, your line is perfect if you know villain is aggro maniac. Then you can expect him to bet into such a dry board, but your post said "no read".

For the actual question on the 3bet or calldown, I actually don't know. In the heat of the moment, I would've probably 3-bet, because of the check on the flop, but I don't think a calldown is bad either. This is a HU situation, where a read would really help.

[ QUOTE ]

You're very close Sushiglutton [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....he had KK.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG. SN? j/k.