View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: $20,000 Cashiers Check, made out to me...what should I do with it?

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Blue, I have been day trading for 3 years (rather successfully) and was thinking about what opportunity would fit what you want to...

Baidu.com (BIDU) is peaking in value over surprisingly good quarterly results-it was bought up to 200+ because (and this im sure of) IGNORANCE AND GREED....Baidu is the most used search engine in China...IT WONT BE FOR LONG AND IS DESTINED FOR A HUGE DROPOUT

Google is infiltrating China...From knowing how they run their management, Google will stop at NOTHING to bring down baidu and take over the Chinese search engine scene. Currently they have "obtained"(stolen) many top employees of Baidu and certainly aren't done yet....This search engine powerhouse (Google) will inevitably bring down Baidu(within the next 1-3 years) and I forsee Baidu plunging drastically...

I would like to add that my views on this are not singular as Baidu is one of the most short selled stocks that I know as the top day traders are preparing for a drastic drop....

If you want more information (ex. risk/when to buy after u short sell Baidu let me know)

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn it has doubled since you made this post. China's stocks be insane.