View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread

okay im kinda shocked i havent been mentioned considering ive played over 200k in hands in the last 3 monthes at NL 100 on stars but thats chill heres my opinions on some people:

Upay: similar to my play in general, stay out of his way and dont set mine him at all, shows me respect for the most part

Tenven: spewy, 3 bets regulars too much, look to trap him (preferably with check raise) with big hands and draws but never 3 bet with air

jrockhaf: check raise is always a monster, nitty player postflop, dont go broke against him with top pair top kicker if hes showing aggression

1pokerboy: averge 2+2 player preflop (3bet is AK+, JJ+ 95% of the time) postflop agression is pretty strong thou but dont go over the top on him with much air

Sandviper: tight preflop and can overplay big pairs too much against a villians obvious show of strength

amazaments73: a poormans upay similar play just not as good, 3 bets aggressive players from blinds as a defender

on empty: always shouts out the bills so i like him lol, typical abc

pipedream: total set miner, he shows aggression u fold instantly

DavidM36: never sit on his blinds when your the button, 3 bets a ton and shows a lot of aggression, makes opening very difcult from late position, avoids me when at other spots on table

I will do more but i gotta go eat and look over my notes those are just the players from memory