View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Which networs are already supported from HM?

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently the following sites are supported: Party Poker, Poker Stars, Full Tilt, Absolute, Crypto Network, Prima / Micro Gaming Network, iPoker Network and Bodog. Ultimate Bet and OnGame Network are the next two on the list to be added.

[ QUOTE ]
When will Hud be released?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll be giving an update soon.
[ QUOTE ]
when i use the filter did coldcall=true and could cold call . it shows all the pots in which i 3bet. if this wrong or am i interpreting it wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most likely a bug - will look into it

[ QUOTE ]
How can I find hands I've played vs a specific opponent?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is coming in the Filter Selection Form soon

[ QUOTE ]
rvg,

all of the suddon HM topped working for me it will import hh's but when I try to run a report or graph I get this or just does nothing. I have tried uninstalling and re installing but it still does this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack, this same thing happened to you a week and a half ago. Could you zip up your reports tab and e-mail it to me at tourneymgr@gmail.com.

[ QUOTE ]
Can we create a custom a column with rakeback+revenue and calculate bb/100.

[/ QUOTE ]

Open up one of your reports in the report folder and add this line:

<Stat ColumnName="BBPer100RB" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.NetAmountWon/1.0/GT.BigBlind) as TotalBBs;Sum(PH.RakeAmount/1.0/GT.BigBlind*0.25) as RakeBackBBs" Evaluate="(TotalBBs+RakebackBBs)*100.0/TotalHands" ColumnHeader="bb/100 +RB" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Big Blinds won per 100 hands (including rakeback)" />

[ QUOTE ]

I think that you should revalue the calculation of the money spent and of the money won when we apply the filters.....
ok go for an clarifier example :
i have imported 20k hands (absolute 6max 0.25$-0.50$ limit)
at river when i have "one pair-bottom pair-non ace kicker"
my play is check and call one bet from one player ,if there are 2 player i fold.
I want acquaintance means holdem manager the result of this my play,for this:

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a perfect example of where a custom report could provide you the exact info you want. I'm a little busy right now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] but remind me after launch and I'll show you how to do this.

[ QUOTE ]
have you had a chance to look at the replayer problems?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of confusing but I think I have it tracked down.

[ QUOTE ]
in a similar vein at some point there needs to be an easy to read text version of the hand available from within the program.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can right click a hand (or hands) and save all hand history text to the clipboard where you can then copy and paste into Notepad. You'll also be able to 1-step convert using Tickners converter in a future update.

Just a bit longer for this next update.

rvg